Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

Unit 29 Point 3 - Music Video Location Racca and Permission


Location Recca/Permission


Location: Shenstone – Railway Pub – INT/EXT – Filming at 12pm to 2.30pm – Intro & Conclusion scenes:

Address: Railway Inn, Shenstone, Staffordshire, WS14 0LZ

Permission: I went to see the land lord ‘Mark’ to ask his permission to film in his pub on one of the tables. I said that we will be filming for 2 hours, he wasn’t sure about 2 hours so I said I will pay some drinks on the day to keep his business running. I also mentioned about the paint ball gun I be using, so they know it’s not real. So I have permission to film in the pub on 10th March at 12pm to 2.30pm.




Location: Shenstone – My House – INT – Filming at 2.45pm to 4.45pm – Girlfriend Scene – 9pm to 11pm – Bedroom, Mirror & dining table scenes:

Address: 23rd Admiral Parker Drive

Permission: I have permission to film, as it is my house but also asked my Mum and Dad if I can film and they said yes, as they be at a different room in the house while we are filming.



Location: Burton College Studio – INT – Filming at 1pm to 3pm – Strickland’s Mind/Performance scene:

Address: Lichfield Street
Burton on Trent
Staffordshire
DE14 3RL

Permission: We have permission from Andy Tipper who is in charged of the studio and we booked it on Wednesday 7th March at 1pm to 3pm. We also booked equipment as well 600D Camera and light kit. 





Location: Shenstone – Street/Wall near by the library – INT – Street and Wall Scenes

Address: Main St, Lichfield WS14 0NF

Permission: Do not need any permission as it’s open for the public and anyone can go through and film









No comments:

Post a Comment