Pages

Monday 26 September 2011

Unit 22.2 Treatment Budget Haiku Video


Treatment Budget

Tape:
No need of Tapes because using Flip Camera, which has a memorial card build in and plug into the computer.

Transport:
No need to of Transport as I am filming at my house of back garden and inside the house.

Accommodation:
No need to accommodation as the location is at my house.

Editing Time:
For the Flip Camera has about 2 hours of footage. No need to capture, as it is a Flip camera and clips comes on the computer and create file and does import on final cut pro. The Editing might take an hour to do.

Subsistence:
 Haven’t got crew, working by myself, as it is a one man’s job. I don’t need crew because I can use the tripod, the camera and editing. Eating at location at home. Do need a person to lit the match and bounce the ball for me when I’m filming so might use a family member.

Special Equipment:
Only need tripod and flip camera as it is a 17 second video and for Vimeo (internet). Also to show that you don’t need a good camera to make a good video.

Crewing:
No need of crew it’s a one man’s job with tripod and flip camera.

Copyright:
The copyright will be from YouTube getting the sound for the video as it is open and freely given to use. With YouTube do not have to pay but for a real production, need to pay the copyrights.

BUDGETING TIP:
These videos need to be 17 seconds and that is what is needed for a day. For a day you are supposing to film 3 minutes a day, but it’s only a one-day shoot for 17 seconds. 








No comments:

Post a Comment